Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Look, I Made Lunch! Eggs, Potatoes, & Bacon

I've pulled out the Sistema again, finally. Sistema is this great collection of plastic lunchware that I absolutely love and has had the most success getting me to take lunch to work. I have a whole set of green: three containers and three little squeeze bottles for sauces (two of the bottles are blue and pink/purple).

Anyway, this isn't a commercial... I'm just excited about using my Sistema containers again.

Today, I brought lunch that incorporated a little bit of leftovers from last night's dinner! I didn't eat all of my piece of pork, so I cut it into tiny pieces and made an egg scramble with some diced onion and cheddar cheese, which I paired with leftover potatoes from dinner, plus a couple pieces of bacon that were in the fridge!


The little dressing container in the middle of the potatoes on the right has a little bit of honey in it... don't judge, I like syrup or honey with my bacon. It's not as uncommon as you might think (at least not in the South).

I actually used another Sistema container to bring the Accidental Cookies to work, and one of the tiny squeeze bottles to bring the lime icing (it's a little liquidy, so I didn't want to put it on the cookies and have it all drip to the bottom).

No comments:

Post a Comment